Frame tent rentals are the perfect choice for parties in South Florida. Frame tents differ from pole tents as they do not have any center poles, therefore your entire tented space is open! Our tents for rent are the ideal choice for a variety of special events including weddings, charity events, festivals and fairs, construction and grand openings, birthday parties, and summertime get-togethers. Our handy tent size chart can help you determine the size needed, however, size requirements change based on additions underneath the tent and space provided for installation.
Tent Rentals and Layouts
After you have reviewed your estimated guest count and size recommendation, it is important to ask yourself the following questions in regards to your event tent rental:
1. What space do you have?
Frame tents are large structures that require a minimum of 4' around the perimeter to allow for proper installation and anchoring.
Tents cannot be installed over structures or obstructions including pools, steps, and uneven grounds. Be sure to advise your representative the ground surface the tent will be going on as well as any perimeter obstacles.
2. What is going underneath the tent?
Will all the guests be at a sit down style meal? What else would you like underneath the tent?
3. What else do I need?
Is your event complete? Consider additional items you may need depending on your occasion.
Wedding Tent Rentals and Layouts
Rent a tent for weddings in Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Miami, West Palm Beach, and surrounding areas
Wedding tent rentals often include several components underneath the tent in addition to guest seating. Our size chart is based on standard dinner seating, with standard tables. Your reception tent rental will need to be a larger size if:
• You are using larger tables or a specialty layout
• You are adding elements underneath
• What type of meal service will you be having? Leave room for buffet tables, bars, and server stations
Recommended Party Rental Additions
• Will your event be held during the evening? Don't forget the lights!
• Will there be dancing or performances? (Your dance floor will require a larger tent size to accommodate everyone)
• Are you adding temperature control? If so, considering adding sidewalls to keep the cool air in and add an additional layer of protection against the outdoor elements
• Tables and Chairs: Now that you have selected where everyone will be seated, what will they be seated on and at? Choose from our large selection of chairs and tables. Need help choosing a chair type? Check out our helpful Selecting the Best Chairs for Your Event guide!
• Hosting a cocktail hour? Be sure to rent your cocktail tables and bar stools!
• What else do you need? Table linens, napkins, charger plates, and tableware?
South Florida's Premier Tent Rental Company
With our convenient delivery options you can schedule your party tent rental when you need it! We also offer specific and guaranteed delivery and pick up times to accommodate your schedule.
Not sure which tent size will fit in your space? Allure Party Rentals offers on-site consultations. Call today to speak with one of our tent rental experts who can provide you with a free quote as well as recommend the perfect size and rental additions you may need for your event.
Servicing all of South Florida with high quality frame tent rentals! Providing affordable tent rentals in Broward County, Fort Lauderdale tent rentals, Oakland Park, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, Plantation, Davie, Miami, Key Biscayne, Coral Gables, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Delray Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, and surrounding areas.
Renting tents for any occasion including:
Wedding Tent Rentals, Party Tent Rentals, Construction Tent Rentals, Extended Tent Rental, Festival Tents for Rent